Players are having a hard time to sustain maps especially t11 and up in path of Exile. Therefore, the following post is a guide about how to sustain t11/12 maps in 3.1 without sextants. It is good strategy for players that have little time to play.
- You need to complete every single map from t1 to t8 and uniq maps.
- It’s worth to buy guardian completions at global 820 for bonus!
- You should have enough poe items.
- You need to have vaults (not shaped) as your only t9 map.
- You have to have no t10 maps!
- You can pick any map you want from t11 to t15 that you want to drop, for example i got Shaped Atoll and Spider forest as my t11.
- Try not to have low value red maps, no castle ruins and so on, so that way if map drops its a valuable map.
By doing this strategy and running your wanted t11 and up maps you will only drop maps you run and vault maps that are worth same as the map you run.
For example, when you start with 20 shaped fields and after running them you may have 32 maps. Some were t11 and up (that you may want to run) and others are vaults that you exchange to maps you want to run.
However, if you devote your atlas to let’s say t11 Atoll, that would be preferably t1-t9 completed (t10 as well as long as there is no preferred shaped map here), t12 empty and t13-t16 completed. That is around ~130-140 bonus completion, probably only around ~110-120 if t13 and/or t10 aren’t fully completed because of another shaped map.
Additionally, having a “limited atlas” also doesn’t exactly “starve” you on maps either, you just need to put more poe currency into buying a base of maps, chisels and sextants.